Photo courtesy of Nette
Sorry for the lack of Friday post last week. The blogosphere went pretty quiet over the holidays, but there have been tons of inspiring posts since then. It was hard to whittle it down, but here are some of my favourites:
- Nette made herself this lovely s(n)ewing machine!
- Sølvi turned the Sencha blouse into a super sexy dress - oh those buttons! And we successfully pressurised her into sharing a tutorial - hurrah!
- I've been swooning over these arrestingly beautiful images of the Ziegfeld Follies in the 1920s
There are lots of new year sewalong goings on:
- Some delightful projects are being planned for the Vintage Sewalong
- Lisette is hosting a Sense and Sensibility sewalong of a regency gown
- The Cupcake Goddess is leading a very practical trouser sewalong
Plenty to be getting on with then! Have a lovely weekend!
[Soundtrack: 'Dolly Dawn' by Harry Belafonte]