Hello friends! I hope you're having a good week. I am officially on sabbatical! No rest for the wicked though - I'm on a very intensive training course which is draining (mock Newsnight interview, anyone?!) but brilliantly motivating too.
Speaking of motivation (nice segue), here's this week's pick of inspirational posts from the sewing blogosphere:
- Cecili demystifies the process of sewing with Japanese pattern books when you can't speak Japanese. Want!
- Janice created an enviable archive for her pattern collection. I will get round to doing this at some point, oh yes.
- The Sew Weekly shared some swoonsome catalogue pages of 1930s fabric prints
- Casey announced a Swing Dress sewalong - I'm in!
- Peter is leading a sewalong of the Negroni men's shirt pattern
- Debi and Sarah are co-hosting a Sewing Through the Decades challenge
What blog posts have you been excited about this week? Have a great weekend, one and all!
[Soundtrack: 'Lady Devine' by Alela Diane]