Hello everyone, I hope you're having a good week. You'll be pleased to know I finally took my serger out of its box! And read the instructions! Hopefully I'll have something to show for it soon...
In the meantime, here's what's been taking my fancy this week:
- Penny Dreadful shared an enchanting collection of images of ladies' dressing tables
- Debi made an incredibly beautiful 1930s dress and jacket
- Patty has inspired me to think about border print Spring dresses with her Parfait dress, which has pretty decorative top stitching to boot
- And more decorative stitching - check out Sherry's stylish 1960s shift dress
- While we're on the subject of 1960s gorgeousness, Jacki wrote a great post highlighting the details that make vintage designs so swoonsome
- Eva Dress has announced a super exciting sewing contest using their vintage patterns - can't wait to see everyone's entries!
Happy Friday, one and all!