Hello everyone, I hope your week is going well. The photo above is of some cards I ordered for my blog. Now I have something more stylish that a bit of scrap paper to give anyone who asks for the URL. £10 from Moo - not bad, eh? Do you have cards for your blog?
Here's my pick of the blogosphere this week:
- I was sorry to hear that Aunt Bea's Fabrics have decided to close. They are having an amazing closing down sale though, for any vultures out there (if there's anything left after what I ordered).
- Quincy shared a drool-worthy video of Lena Hoschek's catwalk show. I want it all.
- Sherry put together a tutorial on drafting a lining for a shift dress
- Colette Patterns are on fire this week with a stunning decorative cording tutorial, a new stitchers forum, Spring palette challenge and an undies photo shoot that makes me want to repaint my life in maroon, peach and turquoise
- Nette made a stop motion animation documenting the process of making her felt house sewing box - too cute!
- The ever stylish Sally Jane Vintage has resolved to make some of her own dresses this year - hurrah!
Bon weekend, tout le monde! x
[Soundtrack: 'Bring It On Home To Me' by Sam Cooke]