Image courtesy of Amy
Happy Friday, y'all! Phew! Another pretty manic week, but I have managed to sneak some sewing into the mix - hopefully I'll have something to show you soon. It's also been a week of meeting other bloggers - not only at Karen's Walthamstow fabric shopping frenzy, but I also had the pleasure of lunching with lovely Michelle from Naughty Little Epoch in the V&A staff canteen the other day. And last night I enjoyed stitching-related live art, with my friend Angie's sewing machine racing game at the ICA - awesome. Okay, so on to what's tickled my fancy on the blogosphere this week...
- Amy of Diana and Me (part of the Walthamstow meet-up massive) Franken-stitched together two dresses she never wore to make this pretty frock above. Genius!
- Take a look at how Karyn stitched a contrast fabric on the back of this scalloped hem - so cute!
- Ali compiled a fascinating list of how her readers use up their leftover fabric scraps
- Deborah made an oh so pretty felt flower garland
- Patty wrote a very detailed post on the process of upcycling that went into this stunning cardigan
Bon weekend, tout le monde!