Image courtesy of Pampula
Happy nearly-weekend! I hope you're having a good week. Mine has been inspiring and bizarre in equal measure, perhaps peaking at the point when I was at a Natural History Museum party to launch their animal sex exhibition, along with Ronnie Wood and some models whose legs were longer than my entire bodyn. My boyfriend wasn't at all impressed by this celeb spot however, only getting excited when I mentioned that Tony Robinson was also in attendance. Haha! Moving on swiftly, here's my pick of the week:
- Pampula stitched this adorable pixie dress (above). Oh for snow like that!
- Zoe launched the much awaited Me Made March for seamsters wanting to make the most of their handmade wardrobe
- Miss P shows us how to make our own pressing tools, including a tailor's ham and pressing mitt
- Angie performed another inspiring upcycling job on a thrift store find, producing this Anthropologie worthy dress
- Sarah focused the spotlight on the intricate couture techniques of Charles James - a skill level to aspire to, perhaps!
Bon weekend, tout le monde!