Phew! I didn't think I'd make it but I finally managed to pull together the hits for this post. Hope you've been having a good week. I have had another weird and wonderful week, facing immense hurdles but also meeting some incredibly inspiring people. Speaking of which...
- Hearts are a flutter and proposals are being demanded after Anthropologie launched its sister wedding dress shop. I'll have this one above, please.
- Jennifer embellished a thrifted cardigan with felt flowers, making it bloomin' marvellous (sorry)
- Jacki wrote a great post sharing some vintage sleeve style inspiration
- Colette Patterns does it again, with a tutorial on embellishing a top with a pretty lace yoke
- Nette made an adorable owl pin cushion
- Lots of upcycling inspiration over at Wardrobe Refashion's successor, Refashion Co-op.
Off to Karen's Walthamstow blogger meet-up tomorrow. Are any of you going?