We're super excited to have been nominated in the British Sewing Awards and the British Craft Awards!
These nominations mean so much to us - and we are extremely grateful to everyone who has already voted! If you can take 2 minutes to vote for us we'd be so grateful - we'd love your help to win.
In the British Sewing Awards 2016 we've been nominated in three categories - 'Best Pattern House', 'Best Sewing Blog' and 'Favourite Sewing Personality'.
The British Craft Awards 2016 have nominated us for 'Sewing Designer of the Year'. Click 'sewing' and then vote in as many categories as you like!
Did you spot that we are the only independent pattern house to be nominated for Best Pattern House in the British Sewing Awards? We'd love to win this one as an independent! Here are some more reasons that we hope to get your vote:
- Our mission is to spread the love of sewing, so our patterns are welcoming to newbies as well as experienced stitchers. We don't assume everyone understands sewing jargon and diagrams - our customers tell us our instructions are refreshingly clear to use.
- We put many months of love and attention into developing and testing each and every sewing pattern to ensure they come together nicely and the steps are well explained.
- Our patterns include thoughtful touches to help you have a joyful sewing experience - from full colour photos of the steps to clearly labelled seams and quality paper that doesn't scrunch up!
- We support home-grown business by designing and printing our patterns in the UK, on FSC certified paper using vegetable-based ink.
- We provide a wealth of extra support - from workshops and sewalongs to showcasing our customers' inspirational creations.
Thank you for your support. It means so much to the whole team, and we could not do what we do without you!
Tilly, Lexy, Vanessa, and Joanne xxx