A cute, versatile blouse with an understated elegance. Loose fitting with vertical tucks, gently puffed sleeves and button-back opening. Dress me up with a pencil skirt or dress me down with skinny jeans. Team with bright buttons to create a surprise when you turn around!
This digital sewing pattern is available as a PDF for you to print at home and start using straight away. Pay via PayPal, credit or debit card and you'll receive an email (to the email address associated with your PayPal account if you have one) with the sewing pattern ready to download in an instant...
Buy Now for £7
You'll receive a zipped file via email (to the email associated with your PayPal account) with the pattern and instructions as PDFs. Click to unzip, save the files to your computer and print at full scale on either A4 or US Letter paper. Read the guidance on using digital sewing patterns.
Choose from simplified paper instructions that come with the pattern or detailed online instructions with step-by-step photo tutorials to hold your hand at every stage of the make.
Lightweight fabrics with drape, eg. silk or polyester crêpe de chine, habotai, charmeuse, soft cotton lawn, voile, chambray. Beginners are advised to avoid anything too slippery. Plain fabric will show the tucks more than patterned fabric.
Fabric – 2 yards/1.9m x 60”/150cm OR 2 ½ yards/2.2m x 45”/115cm
Lightweight fusible interfacing
7 x 5/8” / 15mm buttons
Submit your bestest photos to the Maker Gallery. Can’t wait to see!
- Your pattern will be delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account if you have one, otherwise to the email you type in (please double check for any typos!).
- Please save the pattern to your files in case you need to reprint it.
- The downloads sometimes don't open on iPads, so if that's the case email me and I'll send you the file directly.
- For help using the pattern, check out the online instructions. If your question isn't covered, you can email me.
- Please note: As this is a digital product, refunds cannot be issued.