The perfect sewing pattern for beginners! Gently flared wraparound skirt ties at the front in a delightful bow, with optional practical patch pockets. Super simple fitting, no fiddly closures, and detailed photo instructions to hold your hand at every step of the make. Hooray!
More experienced stitches will enjoy the fast construction and potential for customisation. Treat the skirt as a “blank canvas” to experiment with topstitching, trimmings, and embroidery.
This digital sewing pattern is available as a PDF for you to print at home and start using straight away. Pay via PayPal, credit or debit card and you'll receive an email (to the email associated with your PayPal account if you have one) with the sewing pattern ready to download in an instant...
Buy Now for £7
You'll receive a zipped file via email (to the email associated with your PayPal account) with the pattern and instructions as PDFs. Click to unzip, save the files to your computer and print at full scale on either A4 or US Letter paper. Read the guidance on using digital sewing patterns.
Choose from simplified paper instructions that come with the pattern or detailed online instructions with step-by-step photo tutorials to hold your hand at every stage of the make.
Fabric suggestionsMedium weight linen, cotton or denim. (Nothing too thick or heavy, as you need to be able to slide the waist tie through a gap in the side seam.)
- Fabric – 2 ¾ yards/2.5m (60”/150cm width) or 3 ½ yards/3.2m (45”/115cm width)
- Fusible interfacing (similar weight to your fabric)
- Matching thread
- Optional: Contrast thread for topstitching
Submit your bestest photos to the Maker Gallery. Can’t wait to see!
- Your pattern will be delivered to the email associated with your PayPal account if you have one, otherwise to the email you type in (please double check for any typos!).
- Please save the pattern to your files in case you need to reprint it.
- The downloads sometimes don't open on iPads, so if that's the case email me and I'll send you the file directly.
- For help using the pattern, check out the online instructions. If your question isn't covered, you can email me.
- Please note: As this is a digital product, refunds cannot be issued.