Dressmaking plans and schemes that accompany a new season are always exciting too. This Autumn my wish list of sewing projects includes:
1) a coat like this gorgeous sixties one you can now make at a Sew Over It class
2) the classic looking Tyler shirt by new sewing pattern company Named
3) this 1972 Valentino sewing pattern that's been sitting in my stash staring at me and pleading to be made in a snuggly double knit
4) a simple jersey Breton dress like this one from Toast
5) a Mathilde dress hack like Em's red version
6) and the Watson jacket by Papercut Patterns with a very particular source of inspiration which I will reveal when I finally get around to cutting it out.
What are you planning to make this Autumn, please?
[Soundtrack: 'Autumn Sweater' by Yo La Tengo]